Sunday, February 8, 2009

There was a woman who collapsed into a pile of giggles.


Yes, it's me again. These kids of mine are getting funnier. We were out to dinner the other night and the waiter comes to take our order. Little M says to him, "Macaroni & Cheese please," to which he answers her, "Are you sure?" Bear in mind, Little M is not even three and she whips out, "You BETCHA!" with a little tiny thumbs up. I couldn't help it. I laughed out loud and NOT in a text message LOL way. Like, loud laughter that the whole restaurant could hear.

As if that weren't enough, Bigger M came home from a sleepover and tells me in great detail how she and friend made projects and went door to door to sell them. Here's the kicker; they made TEN BUCKS. I gave them both four canvases.... wonder what they'll so with that?
Untill next time,
THE END

1 comment:

  1. I am seeing another aspiring entrepreneur! GIRL POWER!! My girls can sell the cookies, your can sell the crafts! Martha Stewart - watch out!

    ReplyDelete